INTERNATIONAL women's DAY 2010
MONDAY - MARCH 8TH
HELP WOMEN &GIRLS TO LIVE IN PEACE! - WOMEN r THE
New EP webpage on bringing an end to violence against women
peace 4 women!
Run for Congo Women - Chicago
Unlocking the Power of Women: CARE
women FOR women
THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES
is based on Ensler's interviews with more than 200 women. With humor and grace the piece celebrates women’s' sexuality and strength.
the INTERVIEW! ... you will laugh and cry ...+ MAKE YOU... ???? LET ME KNOW!
Eve Ensler: I Am an Emotional Creature
+ find V-EVENTS
Women's Rights is Human Rights
Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan (RAWA)8th March 2007 - Kabul
On 1st February 2007 Women’s Aid, the national domestic violence charity, launches a national domestic violence awareness campaign to ask everyone to ‘act until women and children are safe’– that is - admit domestic abuse is a problem, call it by its name and talk to someone about it . The campaign, which has been photographed by Rankin, uses head and shoulder portraits of famous female faces, made up to show the physical effects of domestic violence.
women's DAY 2010!
USA, Washington DC - Join Me on the Bridgehttp://congocampaign.eventbrite.com/
Women’s Day 2010 – India
- real women have self-esteem and dignity
- real women reject preferential treatment over men and children
- real women succeed by proving their true worth
- real women take responsibility for their actions
- real women do not make false allegations or file false cases
- Promoting women’s welfare does not mean weakening and destroying marriage.
- Liberating women does not mean destroying their biological and social privileges of being a wife and a mother.
- Protecting women does not mean supporting misuse of the law, violating human rights and destroying families.
- Empowering women does not mean encouraging blackmail, extortion and parasitism by women.
- Encouraging women in all walks of life does not mean providing special privileges and lowered standards of performance.
"i hope that this article will inspire all of us - women as well as men. we all should stand together, be fair to each other, help each other, be proud on each other as we can see healthy souls living in this world.
the children in this world need their parents - both! the biggest impact on them, is seeing how their parents live, how they communicate with one-another, how they handle arising problems, how they love each other.
if we want to "change the world", this should be our all goal!"
OLEG VOLOVIKS THOUGHTS 4 THIS DAY!
I TOTALLY LOVE HIS "FROZEN MOMENTS"!
No matter what, under any circumstances, and in any situation possible.
Even though you turn your backs on us :)
But I truly believe that in these cases we love you even more ... :)
Be beautiful. At any age.
That's all we, men photographers, need. It gives us the desire to fly.
I know it's always vise versa, but we keep trying our best :)
Happy Women's Day!